In this view, we often ask how frequent cleaning of septic tank is. Actually, cleaning or pumping septic tank frequency would really depend on the number of occupants of a household or a building along with the gallon size of the tank. Generally speaking, it would be as frequent as monthly services if it includes preventive maintenance. In accordance to this catergory, here are some of our procedure we go through in cleaning your septic tank system. Have it household or building:
- Step 1: Initial checks before pumping the septic tank has been always important.
- Step 2: All liquid and accumulated solids shall be removed from all compartments of the septic tank. The water hose shall be used as an aid in loosening solids for removal.
- Step 3: During the cleaning operation, the following conditions of the tank shall be noted and recorded on the pumping report to be provided to the property owner.
- Step 4: Upon completion of the cleaning operation, the manhole covers or top of the tank shall be properly replaced and sealed.
- Step 5: Any minor spillage of waste resulting from the cleaning operation shall be cleaned by rinsing with water. Major spillage shall be removed, disinfected, or buried. The Environmental Health Service must be notified if the spill is significant, as defined in the next section.
In regards to disposal of a septic tank waste gathered in our trunk will all be placed to our sanitation facility located in Tagaytay city.